Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Software » ChannelStrip » MH ChannelStrip 3 Slow/Laggy
MH ChannelStrip 3 Slow/Laggy [message #87651] Tue, 30 June 2020 09:23 Go to next message
Obomsimon is currently offline  Obomsimon
Hey! MH ChannelStrip is one of my main plugins but since a few weeks back it's started to act slow and laggy. When I drag the knobs, the value doesn't change like 10 sec - 1 min, it's crazy. And I've given up using the freq-spec draggin in the cruves cause that's also extremely laggy rn.

I'm using Logic Pro X 10.5.1 on a MacBook Pro 2018 32g Ram (Mojave 10.14.6)
Re: MH ChannelStrip 3 Slow/Laggy [message #87654 is a reply to message #87651] Tue, 30 June 2020 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bj is currently offline  bj
That sounds very strange.

Do you remember anything changing with your system around the time the problem started occurring (software updates, etc.)?

Can you try sampling Logic with Activity monitor, and quickly switch back to Logic and drag the curves around while the sample is running (generally about 10 seconds), and send us the sample report?
Re: MH ChannelStrip 3 Slow/Laggy [message #87658 is a reply to message #87654] Tue, 30 June 2020 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Obomsimon is currently offline  Obomsimon
Yeah, and it came very suddenly. I have had the same problem with MH Multiband.

There was a Logic update for stability, bug-fixes maybe 1-2 weeks ago. That's all I can think about. I've had the problem with MH Multiband for a few months but started on Channelstrip recently.

How do I attach the file to the forum? It's pretty long. Is it possible to pm it otherwise?
Re: MH ChannelStrip 3 Slow/Laggy [message #87660 is a reply to message #87658] Tue, 30 June 2020 16:12 Go to previous message
bj is currently offline  bj
I just sent you a PM with where to send the report.

Thanks!

Are you using an external monitor?
Previous Topic: Has anyone recorded a crescendo and decrescendo on Garageband's song?
Next Topic: Hi everybody, nice to meet you
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 31 03:32:28 EDT 2020