Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » Interfaces » Hi guys question regarding routing Ableton with 2882 (Hi guys question regarding routing Ableton with 2882)
Hi guys question regarding routing Ableton with 2882 [message #87876] Sun, 10 January 2021 08:59 Go to next message
Stan.Yaroslavsky is currently offline  Stan.Yaroslavsky
For some reason after several updates and issues i had with the Mojave and to config my 2d 2882 card i managed to make it work!
But when i send sound from ableton to ext output for example channel 3 on my metric its not responding.
I find all this routing hard and complicated. Some one know in easy way how i can set up everything?
thanks.
Re: Hi guys question regarding routing Ableton with 2882 [message #87877 is a reply to message #87876] Sun, 10 January 2021 14:00 Go to previous message
bj is currently offline  bj
If it is too hard and confusing, I would suggest getting in touch with support so that we can help you understand how it works.

The short answer is that by default only output 1+2 from the computer are routed in MIOConsole. If you want more outputs from the computer, you need to make a mixer strip and choose the host channels (from the computer) as the input to the strip, and then route them where you want them to go (they will go to the main bus by default - but if you want them to go to physical outputs, you'll need to route to the physical outputs via a direct route.

Also, check out the manual from the help menu. The routing model and processes are described in there.
Previous Topic: Connect EUCON devices direct to 2882?
Next Topic: 2882 3D USB or USBC ?
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Mon Mar 08 00:43:58 EST 2021