Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Software » SpectraFoo » Video Tutorials (What are Spectra Foo users interested in learning about)
Video Tutorials [message #86107] Fri, 18 July 2014 23:10 Go to next message
rabyn is currently offline  rabyn
I'm curious what Spectra Foo users are interested in learning about how to use the software & what might be beneficial to see presented in a video tutorial format.

Why?

I'm considering producing some Spectra Foo Centric videos myself and would like to make sure that the initial focus is on things that others are interested.

Best regards,

ra byn (robin)

ra byn (robin)
Re: Video Tutorials [message #86109 is a reply to message #86107] Tue, 22 July 2014 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rlhinc is currently offline  rlhinc
As a 'Foo newbie, I could really use a good video describing (step-by-step) how to use the Transfer Function. The video on the MH site (from the "Wicked" tour) is somewhat helpful, but is primarily about using the 'delay finder.'

Also, both the MH videos and the 'Foo manual are not very clear about 'Foo's' Internal Busses.' I've only been using 'Foo for a week or so, but I'd sure like to understand more about that. It seems an important element of 'Foo, yet it's hardly discussed...

Robert
Re: Video Tutorials [message #86111 is a reply to message #86109] Tue, 22 July 2014 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is great Robert!

I am working on some web based tutorials for the very basic Foo transfer function stuff which may circumvent the need for videos immediately. I'll post a link in my next response to this thread. In the meantime, keep the ideas coming...

ra byn (robin)
Re: Video Tutorials [message #86113 is a reply to message #86111] Wed, 23 July 2014 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robin...

Also figured I should mention that I'm a film director here in Los Angeles, so if you need any help or advice with regard to production, I"m happy to help.

Robert
Re: Video Tutorials [message #86116 is a reply to message #86113] Thu, 24 July 2014 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just in LA for 2 weeks shooting some video myself. Too bad we didn't have this exchange sooner!

Next time.

ra byn (robin)
Re: Video Tutorials [message #86119 is a reply to message #86116] Fri, 25 July 2014 10:43 Go to previous message
Sorry we missed each other!

Robert
Previous Topic: Routing the Internal Signal Generator (requires Foo Complete)
Next Topic: Internal Loop
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Tue Jul 14 19:41:14 EDT 2020