Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » Interfaces » Recommendations for extra inputs for Metric Halo ULN-8 (Advice needed please)
Recommendations for extra inputs for Metric Halo ULN-8 [message #86525] Wed, 03 May 2017 16:28 Go to next message
dave_angel is currently offline  dave_angel
Hi guys,

First post here!!

Could do with some recommendations for a unit to buy to increase the number of inputs in my setup.

Currently I track with a Metric Halo ULN-8.

I would like to buy a unit (second hand ideally), that I can input into the ULN-8's AES input.

So far I've seen the Apogee Rosetta 800 that would fit the bill, with it having 8 AD and can output all channels on AES into the ULN-8.

Could anyone recommend anything else to consider?

I don't need pre-amps as it will be exclusively for line level signals. Also I don't need the best converters either, as will be for none essential background tracks, such as drum machines.

Any ideas/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

All the best Smile
Re: Recommendations for extra inputs for Metric Halo ULN-8 [message #86527 is a reply to message #86525] Thu, 04 May 2017 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave_angel is currently offline  dave_angel
Anyone else found a solution to add extra inputs into the ULN-8? Will get a LIO-8 eventually but is overkill atm, and out of budget for the next year
Re: Recommendations for extra inputs for Metric Halo ULN-8 [message #86528 is a reply to message #86527] Mon, 08 May 2017 01:42 Go to previous message
ronaldthomas is currently offline  ronaldthomas
These kind of post give the solution to the people who can't find the help in their work in ULN-8. People could find help here with with complete research of their issues and problems
Previous Topic: 2882 Blocked
Next Topic: MH 2882+ MH 2882 on FIREWIRE chain = 32 inputs ?
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Thu May 28 00:13:29 EDT 2020