Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Software » SpectraFoo » measurement mic for Spectral Foo?
measurement mic for Spectral Foo? [message #87025] Tue, 12 March 2019 18:59 Go to next message
matthewlhankins@gmail.com is currently offline  matthewlhankins@gmail.com
could folks using Spectral Foo please suggest measurement mic choices that work well for them? I am considering buying into Spectral foo and I am thinking a proper measurement mic should be part of the plan.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: measurement mic for Spectral Foo? [message #87154 is a reply to message #87025] Mon, 13 May 2019 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrmonik is currently offline  Hrmonik
Hi Matthew,

Hope you are still looking for a measurement. These are my suggestions. Let me know if that helps.

earthworksaudio.com/measurement/
Re: measurement mic for Spectral Foo? [message #87325 is a reply to message #87025] Sat, 07 September 2019 18:31 Go to previous message
Riley Casey is currently offline  Riley Casey
Been a while since I've been on the Spectra Foo forum, glad to see it's still alive. I've had several measurement mic over the years including the Supberlux ECM999, the Behringer 8000 and currently a Dayton for onsite use and an Earthworks M23 for use in the shop. For day to day system alignment on show sites the cheap $100-200 mics seem to work fine and hurt less to replace when they walk away or hit the floor hard.
Previous Topic: Level Meter
Next Topic: System Engineers/Techs show me your FOH rack Measurement/system control rig
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Wed Aug 12 08:51:42 EDT 2020