Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » MIOConsole » What is the easiest 3D console to emulate and what are good resources?
What is the easiest 3D console to emulate and what are good resources? [message #87177] Mon, 20 May 2019 13:17 Go to next message
TrevorNoah is currently offline  TrevorNoah
I want to learn a little about 3D programming and an emulator could be a cool project to start.

I've started an NES emulator which I'll finish soon™ and I have an idea how OpenGL work, so these aren't the problem.

My question is: which 3D console should I try? How much harder it is from the NES?
Re: What is the easiest 3D console to emulate and what are good resources? [message #87178 is a reply to message #87177] Mon, 20 May 2019 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bj is currently offline  bj
This does not appear to be the correct forum for your question. This Forum is dedicated to the Metric Halo audio products.
Re: What is the easiest 3D console to emulate and what are good resources? [message #87427 is a reply to message #87177] Wed, 04 December 2019 06:25 Go to previous message
sisawo2252 is currently offline  sisawo2252
TrevorNoah wrote on Mon, 20 May 2019 22:47
I want to learn a little about 3D programming and an emulator could be a cool project to start.

I've started an NES emulator which I'll finish soon™ and I have an idea how OpenGL work, so these aren't the problem.

My question is: which 3D console should I try? How much harder it is from the NES?

Hi buddy, there are top 5 which you may go for. But as this forum is not related to this so I will suggest you to search your term on google, and you will get the list.

Regards,
S.Smith
Previous Topic: Looking for resources with Pro Tools 12
Next Topic: Do i need a firmware update
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Mar 29 18:22:45 EDT 2020