Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » MIOConsole » AVID Artist Control and 3D Monitor Controller (mapping speaker outputs to softkeys on Artist Control)
AVID Artist Control and 3D Monitor Controller [message #87300] Wed, 28 August 2019 04:28 Go to next message
rsnt is currently offline  rsnt
I'd like to know if there's a way to map the softkeys on an AVID Artist Control to be able to switch between different speaker outputs, sources and the various other controls present on the Monitor Controller.

Currently, the Control Room pot on the Avid can attenuate the output gain knob on the 3d Monitor Controller, and if I press 'Setup' on the screen of the AVID it gives me the ability to switch the sources, dim and cut, but no way to setup the outputs etc.

Any tips here? I'm currently using 2 x 3D ULN-8's stacked here and this will give me Nirvana if possible. Lets hope...
Re: AVID Artist Control and 3D Monitor Controller [message #87363 is a reply to message #87300] Fri, 18 October 2019 12:38 Go to previous message
OliverS34 is currently offline  OliverS34
rsnt wrote on Wed, 28 August 2019 04:28
I'd like to know if there's a way to map the softkeys on an AVID Artist Control to be able to switch between different speaker outputs, sources and the various other controls present on the Monitor Controller.

Currently, the Control Room pot on the Avid can attenuate the output gain knob on the 3d Monitor Controller, and if I press 'Setup' on the screen of the AVID it gives me the ability to switch the sources, dim and cut, but no way to setup the outputs etc.

Any tips here? I'm currently using 2 x 3D ULN-8's stacked here and this will give me Nirvana if possible. Lets hope...

Need help here too.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane

[Updated on: Fri, 25 October 2019 14:53]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: No sound after unmuting monitor controller
Next Topic: LIO-8 became unstable. System loses connection?
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Mon Aug 03 22:45:04 EDT 2020