Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Today's Messages (on)  | Unanswered Messages (off)

Forum: MIOConsole
 Topic: Bass management/LFE processing question
Re: Bass management/LFE processing question [message #87672 is a reply to message #87671] Thu, 02 July 2020 03:32
hakonholmas is currently offline  hakonholmas
Ah cool. A workaround, but workable Smile

OK, this interface certainly seems like the more flexible option of the ones I´m considering. As far as I can see it is not very common anywhere to have the functionalities of an advanced speaker processor inside computer audio interfaces. This is the closest I´ve seen.
Seems to me like it could be easy for you to make an advanced filter primitive. It would be a great addition to your products, it could completely eliminate the need for a separate crossover/speaker processor.

Might I suggest you take a look at this plugin, for a suggestion of a nice interface to copy:

eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~andrewm/composer/crossoversetup.html
Forum: Interfaces
 Topic: usb c and ULN 8
Re: usb c and ULN 8 [message #87673 is a reply to message #87039] Thu, 02 July 2020 05:32
pinknemo13 is currently offline  pinknemo13
Personally i would go for RME. stable, fast , good quality, and one thing RME interfaces do that most other manufacturers don't: they write proper windows drivers - so you can also you use RME interrfaces with a 5.1 speaker setup as a 5.1 setup under windows.

don't know if metric halo does this, but motu for example does not

Current Time: Thu Jul 02 11:53:53 EDT 2020