Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » MIOConsole » Recording not working since pb7 -empty files created & no waveform (Problem with record panel)
Recording not working since pb7 -empty files created & no waveform [message #87306] Fri, 30 August 2019 16:26 Go to previous message
stickman is currently offline  stickman
just updated to 3d pb7 and went on to jam on the guitar as every night by hitting record a couple of times. I saw the folders and files being created in my usual recording folder but it's only afterwards that i noticed the files are empty.
pretty bummed about it cause i was recording some great ideas ... well i thought i was recording them .. they are gone now Sad

after trying again i also noticed that the recording panel doesn't show the waveform while recording as usual, should've checked that while i was playin i guess.

i installed the new Mio panel and then updated the firmware via the new option in the console, rebooted the LIO and then installed the driver via the MIO panel and restarted the computer.

Anyone else experienceing this issue ? anything i can do to fix it ? i'm connecting via ethernet with USB disconnected ...

[Updated on: Fri, 30 August 2019 16:27]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: standard midi map
Next Topic: Apple TV through ULN-2