Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » MIOConsole » Metric Halo Console 3d Issue? (Metric Halo Console 3d)
Metric Halo Console 3d Issue? [message #87385] Tue, 05 November 2019 03:26 Go to previous message
BrandonRichey is currently offline  BrandonRichey
Anyone else having problems with the MIO console 3d (docsbay.net/metric-halo-uln-8-3d) update? I'm running into similar problems, and so does a fellow producer with a nearly identical set-up as mine.. I have Imac i7, 16G Ram, blah Blah.. Lio-8.. I can only run at 256 or 512 samples, have high latencies, audio crackle.. Like you, going above 512 only makes things worse! Also I noticed that reducing track counts from 32 to 16 or 8 in Mio only increases latency and Cpu Load.. With 32 Samples I still have 10.2 latency.. Also, from 32-128 samples everything is unworkalble.. Lastly I noticed that graphics seem to play a part too.. Opening plug-in windows makes things worse rapidly and on the other hand closing the Mio-mixer window helps a little.. This appears to be a specific Metric Halo/Ableton problem since i can't seem to find many other people who run into the same problems with the 3D upgrade.. Hope to hear from you...!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2882 2d - Surround Monitor path not working
Next Topic: is there a way to see input/output signal on Edge Cards?
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Thu Feb 27 21:06:53 EST 2020