Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Software » SpectraFoo » Printed SpectraFoo manuals
Printed SpectraFoo manuals [message #85142] Fri, 18 November 2011 21:55 Go to next message
Allen is currently offline  Allen
Administrator
Printed copies of the SpectraFoo User's Guide are now available at lulu.com. The print version is a full color 8 1/2" x 11" soft cover volume and costs $29.90 plus tax and shipping. Please note that this is the production cost of the manual as set by Lulu and we make no profit on the sale. You can order your copy from lulu.com.

Metric Halo
www.mhlabs.com
727-725-9555
Re: Printed SpectraFoo manuals [message #86115 is a reply to message #85142] Thu, 24 July 2014 00:28 Go to previous message
rabyn is currently offline  rabyn
For those of you who read this announcement and are wondering whether or not to get a copy of the printed guide, I purchased the SpectraFoo User's Guide from Lulu.com about 3 years ago. I purchased the MIO Console manual hard copy about the same time. I'm very happy to have a printed version of both texts that I can read any where (without power or technology) and make notes in. I don't typically read 100+ page PDFs so having hard copies has meant that I have learned more about both apps.

ra byn (robin)

ra byn (robin)
Previous Topic: Smoothing Curves
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Mon Jul 06 08:44:20 EDT 2020