Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Home » Hardware » MIOConsole » MIOConsole 3d Feature Request Thread (A thread to list our dream features for MIOConsole 3d)
MIOConsole 3d Feature Request Thread [message #88014] Fri, 21 May 2021 11:19 Go to next message
Niccolo Gallio is currently offline  Niccolo Gallio
Hi all,

I have been sending some feature requests to MHLabs from time to time using the help menu item but I'd like to know what other users wish for

I'll start:

Horizontal MC window option: I'd like to have an horizontal Monitor Controller window similar to the old system, the new one uses too much real estate for me and blocks important parts of the screen in DP..

Sends on Aux Strips: I'd love to have sends on Aux strips, this way I don't have to create an extra input strip and assign its input to the Aux output when I need to create holdback mixes of reverbs etc.

FFT smoothing in EQ Graph: I'd love to be able to have some kind of time smoothing between the instantaneous and the average spectrum views in the various EQs (Channelstrip and Sonic EQ) it would be very useful, Instantaneous is a bit too jumpy and average a bit too slow..

Meter view in Session: It would be great to have an horizontal (input) meter on each track in Session view.

What are your dream features?

2012 MBP
2015 i7 Hackintosh
2x 2882 3d
Console : 6.0.0 [6451]
Driver : 2.1.03
BuildTag : beta_3d/pb11
Digital Performer 10.13

[Updated on: Fri, 21 May 2021 11:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MIOConsole 3d Feature Request Thread [message #88033 is a reply to message #88014] Wed, 23 June 2021 00:23 Go to previous message
RoelH is currently offline  RoelH
All I need is FFT smoothing in EQ Graph as you listed above, that would make things so much better.

Hi team, thanks for creating such an active forum.
Previous Topic: No more MIO updates?
Next Topic: iPad report & MIDI suggestion
Goto Forum:

[ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Aug 01 14:04:39 EDT 2021