Metric Halo Discussion Forum
The place to talk MH!

Home   Search      Help    Register    Login
Today's Messages (on)  | Unanswered Messages (off)

Forum: MIOConsole
 Topic: Talkback Shortcut Issue
Re: Talkback Shortcut Issue [message #88070 is a reply to message #88068] Wed, 04 August 2021 05:39
scardanelli is currently offline  scardanelli

One point - is it possible to retain the "only on when pressed" feature when set to global? Or is this an OSX limitation? I've re-assigned the key with a modifier and I notice that if once I tick the global box the properties change to on for first key press - then it needs to be pressed again to switch off. With the recording app in the foreground I can foresee the talkback being left on accidentally as there's no way to see whether it is active unless in Console view.

I can see a way to float the monitor controller but not the Cue panel. Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 August 2021 05:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Talkback Shortcut Issue [message #88071 is a reply to message #88070] Wed, 04 August 2021 05:49
bj is currently offline  bj
At the moment it is a macOS limitation. We can see if we can work around it, but the event mechanism is different when it is global.

As far as making the Cue window float, that would be easy to add. Please file a feature request using the Help > New Feature Request command..
Re: Talkback Shortcut Issue [message #88072 is a reply to message #88071] Wed, 04 August 2021 05:50
scardanelli is currently offline  scardanelli

Thanks BJ that's great. I'll file that request.

Current Time: Wed Aug 04 15:45:36 EDT 2021